United States Military
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haze's FBI Application

Go down

Haze's FBI Application Empty Haze's FBI Application

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 am

Last Name: *Hromidko
First Name: *Nolan
Middle Name: *William
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): *7/28/1997
Birth Place: *Iowa
Nationality: *White
Street Address: *1621 Homewood lane NE.
City: *Cedar Rapids
State: *Iowa
Contact Number: *319-551-2701
E-Mail Address: *((Won't let me post.... I'll have to message it to you.))

Detailed Information

Personal Biography:
*(IG? or OCC?)

What qualities make you stand out?:
*I have played over 1,000 hours on all the servers I have played for combined. I have been a Chief FBI agent in another server 3 times and have great rp skills. I have many hours of rping under my belt so I'm fully prepared for any challenge.

List a few skills, hobbies, and characteristics that apply to you:
*I mostly like to game when I'm not playing sports. I'm on from 3:30 to 9:00 a night. I love to RP and try my best at improving my skills beyond measure.

List all your high school, college, and/or university education as well as the date that you graduated:
*Freshman in High School and Trying for a Education in Engineering Technology. After graduating High School I will attended ITT technical institue of technology.

List your current employment and all past employment:
*I'm currently working at Fareway.

Are you currently a citizen of the United States? If so, how long have you been a citizen?:
*Yes, for 15 years.

If given the chance to choose your division, which one would you pick and why?:
*I would choose the Special agent division due to my great rp and my outstanding gun skills.

Are you currently working in Law Enforcement Agency? If so, name your Law Enforcement History:
*N/A
Are you currently an active informant in the FBI database? If so, how long have you been an informant?:
*N/A

Have you ever been affiliated with a criminal organization? If so, list your entire criminal organization history:
*I have never been affiliated with a criminal gang/orginization.

Do you confirm that all information has been filled out as accurately and completely as possible?:
*All the information has all been filled out to the best fit as possible.

Back to top Go down

Haze's FBI Application Empty Re: Haze's FBI Application

Post by Josh Fri May 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Haze wrote:Last Name: *Hromidko
First Name: *Nolan
Middle Name: *William
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): *7/28/1997
Birth Place: *Iowa
Nationality: *White
Street Address: *1621 Homewood lane NE.
City: *Cedar Rapids
State: *Iowa
Contact Number: *319-551-2701
E-Mail Address: *((Won't let me post.... I'll have to message it to you.))

Detailed Information

Personal Biography:
*(IG? or OCC?)

What qualities make you stand out?:
*I have played over 1,000 hours on all the servers I have played for combined. I have been a Chief FBI agent in another server 3 times and have great rp skills. I have many hours of rping under my belt so I'm fully prepared for any challenge.

List a few skills, hobbies, and characteristics that apply to you:
*I mostly like to game when I'm not playing sports. I'm on from 3:30 to 9:00 a night. I love to RP and try my best at improving my skills beyond measure.

List all your high school, college, and/or university education as well as the date that you graduated:
*Freshman in High School and Trying for a Education in Engineering Technology. After graduating High School I will attended ITT technical institue of technology.

List your current employment and all past employment:
*I'm currently working at Fareway.

Are you currently a citizen of the United States? If so, how long have you been a citizen?:
*Yes, for 15 years.

If given the chance to choose your division, which one would you pick and why?:
*I would choose the Special agent division due to my great rp and my outstanding gun skills.

Are you currently working in Law Enforcement Agency? If so, name your Law Enforcement History:
*N/A
Are you currently an active informant in the FBI database? If so, how long have you been an informant?:
*N/A

Have you ever been affiliated with a criminal organization? If so, list your entire criminal organization history:
*I have never been affiliated with a criminal gang/orginization.

Do you confirm that all information has been filled out as accurately and completely as possible?:
*All the information has all been filled out to the best fit as possible.

For your personal Bio, its for IG.

TEMORARALY DENIED

Drake(Co-Owner)

Josh

TLRP Forum Points : 100000092
TLRP Forum Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down