United States Military
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to LSFMD

Go down

Application to LSFMD Empty Application to LSFMD

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 am

IG NAME: | Declan_Farrow

LEVEL: | 1

LIFE BIO:| I Was Born In Los Santos By the age of 6 i when into Elementry school were for seven years i was teased by the age 12 my parents adopted an older brother Named Brian He always looked out for me. By the age 17 i decided to train myself for the FDSA i went into night collage studying to Become a Medic. By the age 20 I Joined the LSPD As A Cadet I Arrested Around 20 People before i left. I Left the LSPD Because i wanted to Live out My passion as A Fireman/medic I Now am Jobless i just hang with my Brother and friends i have bought a few cars and bikes i bought a Intruder, Perential, Sanchez and Virgo. I Now Do act of Medic But only when i feel like doing it because i can really hurt myself. My Define Thought Which I wrote By myself when i was 14 Is this, ''Los Santos Police Are Strict But They get the Job Done.l'' My personal aspect Of LSMPD is that This Medic Fire Department Is The Main medical Enforcement Of Los Santos. I Am Now Living at My current address You could say I don’t live there anymore I’m Mainly with my Brother and His Mates. But Heres the Thing if I Do loose My house i can move in with my brother or my parents or If worst comes to worst Live in my car. But If i Do get this Job I Should Have enough money to pay my house off. So I Really Hope I Get this Job because I really Need Money. You cant Really Live without Money? Anyway I hope the Recruitment Office Can Accept me as I want To save the lives Of those In NEED you cant let them Get Killed can you?. I will Strive to succeed And put those criminals behind bars. I want to Change the live of those and in some cases give them a second Chance at Life and help mothers give a new life and Eventually Join The Fire Department Of the Fire Department San Andreas.
If i do join the Medic Department I Will Help to Put Away the Criminals And Strive to put them Behind Bars. I do have Training In Law Enforcement And Medical Usage I have experienced Taking Down A High risk Criminal And Been Shot So i have Taken A-Lot. I have been In Prison Before and i know what its Like So i want to change my Life around.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE LSFMD;| I Want to Help The Citizens Of SA

WHY SHOULD WE PICK YOU OVER ALL OTHER APPLICANTS: | Im Good at this option.

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE: | Yes Of course

Back to top Go down

Application to LSFMD Empty Re: Application to LSFMD

Post by Admin Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 am

ACCEPTED

I Axel_Petrov(Owner) hearby ACCEPT this application for Declan_Farrow.

Faction: LSFMD

Please visit an Admin in game.

Admin
Admin

TLRP Forum Points : 100000014
TLRP Forum Reputation : 0

https://trueliferoleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum