United States Military
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Vendetta Family~

Go down

~The Vendetta Family~ Empty ~The Vendetta Family~

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:39 am

The Vendetta Family

We have always been a family. We have lived here for many generations. My father had just passed away, He was the Leader of The Vendetta. Everyone knew not to mess with us, We were the baddest gang is Los Santos. We never lost a fight. We were invincable, Nobody could touch us. One day my dad passed away. They were looking for a new leader, and they remembered me. They asked if I would lead The Vendetta Family. I wasn't sure, I didn't know if I could handle running the most powerfull gang in Los Santos. In he heat of the moment I said yes. I started getting use to the power. Soon I was knownas the most fierce Leader there was. I had about five body guards following me at all times. I was the person that everyone wanted dead. There was many attempts to kill me, Many failed. Untill one day, I was headed to go kill a man named Nolan Hromidko. My gang and his gang were always goin at it. There was somthing about they're gang that we didn't like and somthing about our gang that they didn't like. Anyway they broke into our HQ one day and took some of my men back to they're HQ. Later when I had found out me and my best shooters, Drivers, and spy's came with me too there base. My Snipers took out all of the guards, my Tanks took out there fences, and my locksmith's took out they're door. When we got inside I had sent all of my men rushing in, I stayed out side guarding. They next thing I know all of my Guards were dead laying around me. Nolan walked out of the shadow with a deagle. I slowly took out my Deagle. Neither one of us called back up, We wanted to handle it man to man. He rolled to the side as shooting as I did. We were going at it really good, Neither one of us would give up. Then Nolan got a lucky shot to my knee and took me down. After that he had noticed his men inside were all dead and mine were heading out, He ran. I was taken to the hospital and I was under Intensive care for 9 Days, They said my Leg would come back even stronger. From that day I haven't seen Nolan Since, My men have been looking in every part of Los Santos, we never saw him again. As bad as it is to say this, I do admire his gun skills though. After that attack Grove got even Bigger, Stronger, and more Equipped. We are The Vendetta Family. We started as a small group of friends, we were always together. We took pride in what we did. We never gave up, we made the job clean, we did it right. We were the wealthiest Mafia there was, we owned about every block there was in Los Santos. We aren't senseless; we know when to attack and when to hold back. We're the best trained Elite mafia there is. We have the strongest guns, fastest car, most trained members, and we’re ready for anything. We accept any challengers; we admire any challengers, and most of all we take out any challengers. We're The Vendetta Family. We have no fear. Only the most talented, Wise, Fit, and obedient will get in. Welcome.

Members

-Dylan Powers

-Brandon Lawrence

-John McBribe

-Roscoe James

-Lance Carter

-Dale James

[center] Ranks

- (Rank 6) CEO

- (Rank 5) Boss

- (Rank 4) Captian

- (Rank 3) Seargent

- (Rank 2) Associate

- (Rank 1) Apprentace

Skins

- (Rank 1 Skin) ID: 295

- (Rank 2 Skin) ID: 294

- (Rank 3 Skin) ID: 124

- (Rank 4 Skin) ID: 125

- (Rank 5 Skin) ID: 120

- (Rank 6 Skin) ID: 126

Vehicles

Bullet (Rank 6+): The infernius us the fastest car there is, 2 Seats.

Turismo (Rank 6+): Uses good handleing, speed, and has 2 seats.

Burittos (Rank 3+): Used to carry mass ammounts of people, 4 seats.

Mavvrick (Rank 5+): Used to travel to places fast or drop in on enemy bases, 4 seats.

Infernous(Rank 2+): Used to out stunt you opponets.

Elegy (Rank 4+): Used to drift turn and speedly go through dirt Trails, 2 seats.

Staffords (Rank Any): Used for drive-by's, and has 4 seats.

NRG (Rank 2+): Used to get out of High speed Chase and fit throught tight spaces, It has 2 seats.

(When using these vehicles please put them back where they were when you are done.

Welcome to The Vendetta Family!

Back to top Go down